Host Analytics World 2013
Join us in Las Vegas, Nevada in May for our Annual User Conference, at the beautiful Mirage Hotel conveniently located on the Las Vegas strip.
At Host Analytics World 2013 you will gain insight from thought leaders in Finance and Technology. You will benefit from understanding how our customers are using Host Analytics to drive improved performance and stay agile and aligned in this economy. Join us as we share best practices and give you an opportunity to network with other users. The agenda includes general sessions from customers and Host Analytics executives, hands on training, application health checks and a wealth of breakout sessions from users and product experts.
At this conference, attendees will:
- Learn how to optimize and extend the use and value of their Host Analytics application
- Discover upcoming trends in EPM, features and product road map
- Gain valuable new insights with informative breakouts, a dedicated training day, and easy access to experts
- Recognize the impact cloud computing has on finance professionals
- Share best practices and network with peers and product experts
Host Analytics World 2013 will feature General Sessions and more than 30 Breakout Sessions over 3 days. These sessions will include:
- A View from the Top: Host Analytics CEO Dave Kellogg, Executive Keynote
- An interactive session on the highlights of the latest release of the application and a product roadmap, including a detailed look at future enhancements
- Keynote speakers including Jeff Kaplan, THINK Strategies and David Axson, Accenture
- Fireside Chat with Customers - Q & A with Host Analytics Customers
- Presentations and Q&A panel with Host Analytics executives on trends in technology
- Birds-of-a-Feather moderated sessions during lunch
- Modern budgeting and planning techniques and best practices
- Innovations in the Close and Disclose process
- Customer presentations illustrating how they are utilizing Host Analytics at a strategic level to drive better results within their organization
- End user tips and techniques for getting the most out of your implementation and more...
Follow the conversation:
Host Analytic, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.